Thursday, November 03, 2005

Online issue available. Paper issues not.

I've posted Issue #5's PDF. Which I would have done anyway. But now it is extra special important. Because, for the first time since I've been editor, all 150 copies were read. At least I hope that's what happened. A little over a day after the issue went out, the library door contained no more copies. It might have been that this issue was unusually popular. It might have been that the library desk screwed up and did not put out enough copies and are jealously hoarding the balance behind the counter. Or it might have been that someone got upset with something that was printed therein and dumped a large number of copies. I have dealt with the third situation before, while an undergrad. It wasn't really my cup of tea. I hope that was not what happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home