Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pulp. Farewell.

In case you had not yet noticed, Issue 10 hit newsstands yesterday. Early, again. How I loathe the unpredictability of the Printing & Design folks.

Because the issue came out early, I have received feedback early. The quantity has been rather higher than usual. Which is nice. And it has been uniformly positive. Which is even better.

Not a bad way for me to go out. Yes, gentle readers, Issue 10 was my last issue as editor. I am handing the reigns over to frequent writer and 2L Jim Bielenberg. Who's contact information is in the dogbook or the student directory. [I would put his email address here, but I don't want to inundate the guy with spam. Or at least, if he is inundated with spam, I don't want to be a contributing factor.] So send all submissions from here-on-out to Jim. [Of course I'll be willing to forward anything for at least the next couple of months.]

Farewell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home